Walt Disney World’s annual Free Dine promotion is now open for booking. This highly popular promotion gives a free Disney Dining Plan to guests who buy a non-discounted 5-night/6-day package to stay at most Walt Disney World resorts on select days with Park Hopper option tickets.
Free Dining is available for these arrival dates:
- August 20 – September 29, 2018
- November 24 – 27, 2018
- December 7 – 23, 2018
In addition, Disney Visa cardholders can also book trips beginning from August 2-19, 2018. Note that so long as your stay begins within these dates, you get the free plan for your entire trip.
Available resorts include:
- Value Resorts: All-Star Music, All-Star Sports, Art of Animation (suites only), Pop Century
- Moderate Resorts: Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, Fort Wilderness (cabins only)
- Deluxe Resorts: Animal Kingdom Lodge, Beach Club, Boardwalk Inn, Grand Floridian, Old Key West, Saratoga Springs, Yacht Club
- DVC Villas: Animal Kingdom (Kidani and Jambo), Beach Club, Boardwalk Inn, Grand Floridian, Old Key West, Saratoga Springs, Yacht Club
Excluded resorts in 2018 are:
- Value Resorts: All-Star Movies, Art of Animation Little Mermaid Rooms
- Moderate Resorts: Fort Wilderness Campsites, Port Orleans – French Quarter, Port Orleans – Riverside
- Deluxe Resorts: Contemporary, Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge
- DVC Villas: Bay Lake Towers, Beach Club Villas, Boulder Ridge, Copper Creek, Grand Floridian Villas, Polynesian Villas and Bungalows
- All 3 bedroom villas
Guests booking the promotion for Value or Moderate Resorts will receive the Quick Service Disney Dining Plan (two Quick Service meals plus two snacks per night of the stay). Guests staying at Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resorts will receive the standard Disney Dining Plan (one Quick Service meal, two snacks, and one Table Service meal per night). The Deluxe Dining Plan (three Table Service meals and two snacks per day) is only available via upgrade.
The per-night costs to upgrade the plan are:
- Quick Service to Standard – $22.99 for adults (age 10+), $4.00 for kids (age 3-9)
- Standard to Deluxe – $40.76 for adults (age 10+), $14.24 for kids (age 3-9)
- Quick Service to Deluxe – $63.75 for adults (age 10+), $18.24 for kids (age 3-9)
Also note that some alcoholic drinks for guests 21 and older and many non-alcoholic specialty drinks have been added to the dining plans in 2018.
You must book by July 7, 2018, though most rooms will sell out long before then. Act now!